Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hi, my name is Ahmed Naji Almesaabi. I was born in 1986 and I grew up in my family house. I have six brothers and one sister. I live in the capital of UAE in Abu Dhabi with my family. My house is a big villa and it has swimming pool where I learned how to swim there.

Now I am student at AD Men’s College and I am in the 5th Semester of Advanced Diploma and my major is civil engineering. Also, I have work at the night in Abu Dhabi airport and I find the work placement very beneficial for me to study many things.

I like playing football and snooker as well. I like to travel to Europe and spend most time with friends. I prefer working with group than work individually because I like to meet new friends. Also I like to spend my time beneficially.

I log in the blog site in the first of September to communicate and discus with other students about global warming. This issue is important to our world and it will help us to develop our life.

1 comment:

gx88 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.